Cooking Tour 2019!
Responsibilities of the Host:
- Confirm attendance of minimum 15 guests
- Let us know if there are any guests with allergies or dietary restrictions
- Make as much room as possible in the refrigerator
- Allow us to use your kitchen for 5 hours before the dinner and during the duration of the dinner (if the dinner is at 7pm, we would like to arrive at 2pm)
- Provide a clean dining area
- Provide your choice of drinking water (tap, filtered or bottled)
- Provide everything listed on the kitchen checklist that we will email you
- Prepare and serve a delicious menu created uniquely for you and your friends
- Bring all the necessary ingredients and wine for the dinner
- Help arrange and set up dining area
- Leave the kitchen and dining area clean after the party
- The dinner with welcome cocktail and wine pairings is $125 per person.
- To confirm the requested date for your party we do require a $250 deposit.
This menu is the base upon which we will build. The dishes will be completed with local, indigenous ingredients and will be accompanied by South American wines.
yerba mate infused gin, muddled citrus and local herbs
chipacitos with chamoy
confit alliums and local cheese empanadas
oyster with meyer lemon and lychee raspado
Wine Pairing: Argentine white to be determined
wild mushrooms + fava bean ocopa + sope
mole braised beef + mashed mandioca + chimichurri fresco
Wine Pairing: Argentine rose or red to be determined
mantecol semifreddo + citrus marmalade + pumpkin seed praline
Washington DC: May 8 & May 12
LA: May 22 – 26
Chicago: June 5 – 9
San Francisco: July 10 – 21
San Diego: July 26 & 28
To Reserve a Dinner Date:
Email us at email@example.com with the city you are in, preferred dinner date (it’s great to include a second option date) and estimated total number of people. Weekend nights go quickly!